Friday, July 10, 2009

Puteri Gunung Ledang

For some reason, there are more dances and songs than there are acting.

The Sultan does a pretty good job though. But I understand why the Princess didn't want to marry him. His laugh was creepy.

And everybody's favourite role/actress:

NENEK KEBAYAN.

Pez does it in such a way that is interesting and :

a) funny to the people who know her
b) scare the crap out of the lower-secondary.

And she has to do this funky evil laugh at the end. And for some reason all the boys in the choir were imitating it.

And my choir instructor, fed up with the lack of songs, mixed up all the song and created a remixed like version of everything for the finale.

Should be fun.

And my kebaya/costume is maroon .

1 comment:

A l y a. I m a n said...

Funky.

You in a maroon kebaya? Awesome, this I have got to see. :)