Friday, July 31, 2009

Hell knows, heaven suspects. By Mr Bent in Making Money

For some reason the form 5 LIDRA members have to pay for their own retirement party.

And the fact that we use the word 'retire' cracks me up. I had a vivid vision about us all, in our twenties, sitting in rocking chair listening to the sounds of nature, and then.

retired-LIDRA member 1: You remember the good old days where we used to play alibi?

retired_LIDRA member 2: yup, you remember that the player never wins.

My friends say that I am ridiculous. I am also ridiculous because the SPM craze have not hit me yet. So whenever someone goes:

Dude, SPM is 3 months away.
I will go,
Dude, in 3 months time, I don't have to look at BATA shoes ever again.
For some reason they are not amused. I wonder why.

No comments: