Sunday, July 26, 2009

I bought a new book.


So, its call Going Postal, set in Terry Pratchett's Discworld. I already have Making Money, and since the antagonist is still Moist von Lipwig I wanted to read it. He does have a rather cool wordplay going on.


So, people read.


and today, a weird thing happened to me. So, I went off to Times at Pavi after my parents and brother decided to go to Stadium and Adidas.

And when I met them they were beaming and said that since each of them bought a new article of clothing, I get a new one too!

me : huh?

So, I dragged them all over finding the perfect pair of shorts.

And I found it on a Sale rack in Esprit.

it had funky beading.

What I really want is the flare-out shorts in Gap. Providing that the price mysteriously drop so low that the ground can't even go there.

But there shall be a way.

Oh, yes, and SPM is a pain.

No comments: