Sunday, July 19, 2009

Puteri Gunung Ledang finally over.

That whole month singing and nearly loosing my voice.

That whole month gleefully putting on a regretful class when we are pulled out of class for extra rehearsals and extra breaks.

That whole month laughing as I watch my friends put on the play and not being able to take them seriously when they act sad..

All gone, my last year and final concert. But I walked away with a marroon kebaya. (ps. Alya, if you want to see me in it ask me to some random dinner or something which requires traditional formal outfits)

And as last year, I realise that I am missing the gene which enables me to put on make up. Hence, I just stood there looking lost while more experienced and talented gurus surveyed my face and put stuff on it. The eye curler mechaniscm scared me. That thing is a creation of evil.

And on Friday night, I discovered why I am incapable of putting on make up.

Rowena : Make up is like art, you just have to blend the colours until it comes out right.

Me : That explains a lot, I always nearly fail my art.

Yup, so that is that.

And I am watching Harry Potter tonight. YAY. Sorry Becks.

No comments: