My mom decided I should lift my unhealthy butt of the chair and exercise.
So off we go to.....the GYM.
And here's the thing about gyms. I get the weight lifting and the push up thing and the monkey bar thing.
I even get why there are those auto cycling thinng which do not at all equates into a bike= try riding it in town, one would be instant roadkill.
And I get the row thing=drowning ourselves in the lake is more than likely.
What I don't get it the running thing. I mean, the club I go to it nestled-in-a-hollow-of-mountain type of club. So , scenery is gorgeus. And that's why I don't get the people on the running machine. They could have gotten fresh air but they want to smell sweat instead.
Logic sometimes is a funny thing.
But I did go to the gym. And am one step away from...uh...being healthier?
No comments:
Post a Comment