Friday, February 13, 2009

Newness but still old

So I have apparently started a blog here. But the one at livejournal is still there. And shall always be there. Since I'm to lazy to delete it.

So for my livejournal blog, it's here

So, it will still be a living, breathing, computer thingie, where I blog on randomness and stuff.

But I need to get down to something first.

NUR ALYA IMAN HOW DARE YOU MOVE TO LONDON WITHOUT MY APPROVAL!!!!!! =(

Yeah, the rest of the convo is by phone.

I should think Alya is deaf now.

And Becky shall go on the conquest of kidnapping her.

next topic.

I have a cross country to go to. 14km of it. My legs are jellifying accordingly now. Great.

But here's the good thing. Alongside the route is an all too innocent Carl's Junior.

Mwuahahahahahaha. My motivation is complete.

And I am not done with you yet Alya

No comments: