Never ever wear heels if you were on a marathon earlier in the morning.
So, I went for the annual cross-country thing yesterday. It was waaaaayyyy longer than last year's run.
You see, last year, upper-sec only has to run the big round and lower-sec runs the small round twice. Piece of cake.
Now, they think it's too short for the dubiously active seniors, sooooo... lets add more to the run. So our round now is:
One small round , the original big round, and another small round.
Ouch....stamina is one thing but the pool and ground is a different thing altogether.
Owies.
And to cap it all off my confirmation was this evening.
I was looking forward to it until I discovered the itinery for the morning.
And because of my want to look tall for once, I just had to put on those heels.
No comments:
Post a Comment