Friday, December 4, 2009

I have returned with a feather duster.

My blog seemed to have been abandoned for a long time. This is due to the fact that I have nothing to write. Or the stuff I want to write wouldn't seem to flow as easily as before. Of course, my blog posts couldn't be considered lengthy in anyone's opinion.

But, firstly I re-found a book to like. Hogswatch. Zarrah lent it to me a few years back and I bought my own and re-read it recently.

Also, my obsession with Inuyasha has not decreased, I may put it up to the same level as my obsession with Rurouni Kenshin. And when you put these two together you can see some similarities. Interesting hair colour, interesting sword, interesting 'inner demon', and an interesting dead ex. Of course, in one the dead ex was resurrected and in another we just hear about her.

I have found a new television crime drama to follow. Castle. I recommend it, it is really good, or just the lines between Castle and Beckett. The crime scenes are really interesting too.

Lastly, CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!

I still remember the time where I successfully turned Becky and Alya insane using a simple 30 minute long christmas song. That was an interesting chatroom, maybe I should play it again this year.

The theme for my christmas tree is red and gold, as decided by my brother. But I have the honour of putting up the christmas star, until we discover it was too heavy for our new tree. Oh bother.

And have you seen the new thing about the upside-down christmas tree. That is so weird, where does the star go?

1 comment:

A l y a. I m a n said...

OH GOD NOT THAT SONG AGAIN!

*grabs Becky and hides*