I actually have nice pictures from my birthday party. The only problem is to get it to fit into the slot on my computer.
And we are so counting down the days to your birthday Alya! =)
You will wake up to *that* song.
Mwuahahahahahaha!
I am going on a Hong Kong/Macau trip next week and will be back home just in time for Christmas. (Literally, on the 24th)
The only depressing bit is that Jessie will have to spend her Christmas at the vet's boarding house. She doesn't like the fact that she is fed only biscuits there. I think I spoil her too much.
The weather here has been unusually hot, and the sky have not been that blue for ages. The best part is that star gazing can be executed very well.
I have also watched New Moon. *snort snort* *muffled giggles*
.....
*full out laughter*
please don't make me watch it again. Once is enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment