Two birthday parties in a row!
One : part pyjama party and part reason to watch Transformers 2. *squeals*
two: Really don't know the bday boy...wonder why am I going...?
But, I art really excited for Transformers and Pyjama party.
And a weird thing occured a couple of days ago.
While I decided to take a shower, there was loud sounds emerging on the other side of the door.
Lookey here, it was Zarrah, who was complaining that a friend should not be showering when a friend you haven't seen for centuries mysteriously appear at your toilet door.
Well, said friend should use the handphone and call me first so that I don't walk into the bath.
And then, after an exchange of 5 sentences, she has to go.
Such a long visit.
And her bike wasn't purple.... she claims the stickers on the white-sprayed bike was purple, but it didn't look like that to me.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment