Me, mom and bro went to Shyet-Li in Great Eastern Mall for lunch. And since it is next to the bank, a lot of people go there to eat. The reason: 1> it's convinient, there aren't many restaurants there since they are overpriced and the food court is more or less dead. 2>it's cheap.
So, we were next to this couple who were eating too and then, I noticed something. She was wearing the same nail polish I was.
She noticed it too and remarked on it. The only problem I had was that she called me a little girl. *grumbles grumbles*
And Green Day's new album is awesome.
3 comments:
Omg, I just typed out a lengthy comment and it didn't appear. Curse thee comment box.
Anyway, what I wanted to say is:
I haven't been to that mall in ages! Is Strudels (sp?) still there?
Rah, what are the odds of some random woman sitting at the next table would have greenish turquoise nails?!
Strudels is still there.
It was weird in the weirdish way
Post a Comment