But Adam got the offer to join Queen. I are torn in two. One: No one can ever replace Freddy Mercury. Two: Adam Lambert is awesome.
Brain is confused.
Also, my mid-terms have finished. I was celebrating until my friend cheerfully informed me that now it is closer to trials and then, the BIG one.
And, I have decided I will stop telling people what courses I want to take in the future.
So, conversation will normally go like this...
Random *caring* person : So, what are you going to do in uni?
Me: Oh, *a combo of classic litaerature and two languages)
Random *annoying* person: What job do you plan on getting with that.
or
My Aunt : That type of thing doesn't bring in a lot of money.
Me: ....
I don't see the point of working my ass of in school for years just to ensure I 'make money' when I start working.
I want to actually learn something I would enjoy immensely. Ultimately, it is better to be happy than rich.
If I was after money, I would start working after SPM.
...
*grumbles*
And am sneaking in to Angels and Demons.
No comments:
Post a Comment