I watched True Blood (Finally), and yes, it does make Edward Cullen look like a wuss.
The holidays are here, which Alya remarked that the holidays are over here. And I am partly grateful, partly unhappy that we did not receive any homework for this hols. Yes, we can now ignore that pile of books for two weeks, but then, I have no excuse to NOT revise and all that. Being an SPM student seems to be irking now and then.
And good news, I found my friend who I have not seen for more than half a year, KAY!!!!
Yeah, she went off to Switzerland and Jiah Jian had too many friends to search through.
So, I get to see pictures of snow now. I are jealous.
One day, I shall live in snow too. It's funny since I have another friend who told me snow is a nuisance sometimes. But, I guess if a person lived all her life in a tropical country, snow seems like a far fetched dream.
And then, my dog can put her fur in good use.
No comments:
Post a Comment