Which means I have to go to church.
And Scott's is out of American Idol this week.
And did you tune in to Fly.fm yesterday where they staked out KLIA to catch a glimpse of David Archuleta?
It was hilarious. You could hear people screaming like crazy. It was so bad, they had to take him back inside KLIA. I think he went out at a different exit.
And there was this scout girl on the radio who was screaming:
"He's wearing a RED SHIRT!!! He's wearing a RED SHIRT!!!!"
Wow, how observant.
And I also caught a glimpse of Akademi Fantasia yesterday.
....
I was brought up to not say anything if there is nothing good to say.
And I just realised it,
I miss acting and debating.
But there's no way am I going to jump into the school concert.
The title :
Puteri Gunung Ledang
In English...
can you imagine it
Puteri Gusti : Saya hendak dua buah jambatan daripada emas dan perak dari Melaka gunung ini.
Saya juga inginkan semangkuk hati bakteria dan semangkuk hati nyamuk .
Akhirnya, saya inginkan setempayan air mata dan setempayan darah anak Sultan.
in English
I want two bridges made of gold and silver from Melaka to this mountain. Also, I wish for a bowl of bacteria hearts and a bowl of the hearts of mosquitoes. Lastly, I want a barrel of tears and a barrel of your ownly son's blood.
This is the way princesses say no last time to a proposal.
I guess I am dancing again
No comments:
Post a Comment