Friday, April 17, 2009

Disturbed...

LIDRA is disturbed.

LIDRA stands for literature and drama. And it's sounds better than the drama club. So, today, after a month and a half of postpone-ment, it was my turn to plan what happens.

So, I controlled the for one hour.

I decided to play a game called : ALIBI

How to play:

two suspects have been caught for a crime they know nothing about.

They will have to leave the room as we figure out a crime.

Then, suspect 1 will enter. He/she will be interrogated.

Then, suspect 1 goes out and suspect 2 goes in. Goes through interrogation too.

If their alibis match, they are innocent. If not, guilty.

For some reason, when we switch suspects, they feel a need to shout out what they just said.

eg. SUNWAY LAGOON SUNWAY LAGOON

or something like that.

But, since I left the choice of crime up to my fellow LIDRA members, they are disturbing.

I don't want to talk about it...

No comments: