So...do 8 essays on a variety of topics given.
Example,
What is the aim of the Women's Act in Malaysia?
How far do you think the status of a woman should be with a man.
Normally, I could answer this question with research and language but in Moral education, one must use words like:
a) Tolerating one another. (translated from Malay)
The want to tolerate, be patient and controlling oneselve to avoid confrontation amd misunderstanding for the sake of a good life.
b) Rasional
The capability to think depending on available and logical excuse and proof given and the ability to take action after a reasonable amount of thought.
c) Honouring women's rights.
Protecting and officiating women as an individual who can contribute in the growth of a family, community and nation.
d) Open mindedness
To be ready to give and take opinions, renewals and criticism parallel with the factual truth with the norm of a Malaysian community
I refuse to write it.
Just the fact that I will fail Moral in my SPM if I don't write it.....
=-=
No comments:
Post a Comment