To Alya:
Me and Becks made a deal. We shall update.
Now, to my update.
Holidays in form five sucks. I have this humongous load of work to finish. And get this, it's only for a week. Because, apparently, all that info will spill out of our heads in a week.
Somehow I have to suck it up, stop laughing and attempt to do the *completely unhelpful* Moral project which will supposedly help me in life. The fact that they are trying to educate us to not runaround the streets killing everyone we see, I get.
What I don't get is the fact that we have to memorize the crazy long definition for a 'nilai'.
And my exams finished today. Things should be looking upwards.
And I have been completely high on Stardust. Been watching it everyday while *studying*
And since Alya will be reading this, I shall do the 16 tag thing. I am suppose to mention 16 random things about myself.
1. I would be sixteen for a very loooooonnnggg time.
2. I get annoyed by two-faced people.
3. While my favourite subject is English, I have never had a good English teacher.
4. I am a Britney fan, always have and always will be.
5. When I see couples with a large age gap, I immediately think back. (like my aunt and uncle who is nine years apart. So it's like my aunt was a baby when my uncle was in Primary School)
6. Long hair is nice, but I shall never ever have it again.
7. My dream wedding involves purple-ness. So bridesmaids beware.
8. I plan on visiting everywhere before I die.
9. I think I may be that person with the gazillion cats.
10. People think I am one of those girls who listen to pop. Then, they look at my playlist. (Hardcore rock)
11. I dislike needles. It is just plain too pointy
12. I dislike it when people decide to squish my dreams, just because they can.
13. I don't like it when the have tryouts and they already know who they want on the team. (Yes, I am still pissed at this.)
14. I use to dream that one day Borders or Kinokuniya would give me a free pass to take whatever I want for free in under an hour.
15. I never like soap operas. It seems like one big happy sleepabout family.
16. I like Heroes. It's the only show where sex is the farthest thing to be played out.
No comments:
Post a Comment