Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hell-o!

I promised to put this up ages ago but, because of procrastination and stuff, here it is.

What me and Alya doodled in my red book during our driving lecture on Sunday.

me, Alya.

(we are now ruminating over the fact that there is a guy named Ashley and it somehow led to...other things)

Imagine introducing himself.
"Hello, I'm Ashley. No, no, I'm not a girl."
"I can tell" (tries not to laugh)
"Ok, bye now," (goes off to do manly things)
To prove that he is a MAN (ref to Becky)
I'll make a man out of YOU!
Imma girl
Oh, sorry...
.
.
.
.
LULUS!
I used to see this at the side of the car windows. I always thought is was some girls name!
Lulu?
I think my Kancil will die on the jln raya. -__-
Me too. Or the car is suicidal.
Car: I DON'T WANNA LIVE NO MORE !!!
Me: No, you start, or else...it's the car junkyard with the crushy thingy.
Car: NOOOOOO! Anything but the CRUSHY THINGY!!
Me: Then live! LIVE!!! (dramatic background music)
Car: *cricket sounds*
Me: *inserts key*
Car: It's the wrong key! Mwuahahahahahahahahaha....
Me: Calls MAA
Car: *is towed away* BYE!!
Me: *Starts up crushy thingy*
Car: .........
*starts up suddenly*
Me: YAYS!
Car: *dies at traffic light as it turns green*
Me: (no more space)
to be continued...

1 comment:

A l y a. I m a n said...

HAHAHA OMG THIS IS SOME QUALITY CONVERSATION