Sunday, March 14, 2010

The similarity between a raven and a writing desk.

Let me just ignore the fact that a certain piece of information is given out to all 18 years olds or 18 year olds to be on this day and let me jump to the fun part.
Alice In Wonderland!!!!

*squeals*

I didn't really like the plot of the movie, but I watched it for the characters. The characters of AIW is so vivid and colourful that I was just smiling through the show.

Also, yesterday was the Kids Carnival Day. Not that I mind kids per se, but, in small doses, preferably less than an hour in the company of someone who enjoys kids. My group had the dart game but with balloons and the tin can games. Watching them play made me think that I may have a heart attack. The intensity and strengh which they utilise to throw the ball/dart was scary. But I liked this during the day.




Observe my wonderfully orange nails (which distracts Rebecca from everything) =D



No comments: