Saturday, February 6, 2010

The trials and tribulations of being purple.

I used to enjoy running about in the light rain. And after the orientation camp, I discovered the wonder which was to walk and, alternatively, run in the heavy whip-like rain. It was ridiculous since the cars on the highway just gawked and beep their horn when we were in sight. Note: a really nice thing to do is stop and let us in, don't mind the water on your seat. =)

Now, those days are behind me. The burden of purple hair is that the colour runs, and if I dare to indulge myself in the wonders of the wet, wet world, I have to deal with the consequences

  • my hair may decide to go blonde when the purple migrate
  • my shirt will have to deal with all those purple immigrants

Yeah, and my mom will yell so loud, aliens planning an invasion would swerve to avoid us.

No comments: